Our Accessibility Policy
We are committed to making St James Business Centre’s website accessible to as many different people as possible. The site aims to be compliant with worldwide standards for accessibility.
We believe that making our site accessible improves the visitor experience for all.
Steps we’ve taken
Here’s some of the steps we’ve taken to ensure accessible web pages:
- Using alt tags on images
- Using sufficient contrast on colours
- Using CSS to allow the separation of style and content
- Providing alternative content where page elements are not accessible/unsupported
- Captioning or providing transcripts for audio/video content
- Publishing pages generated from valid HTML templates
- Communicating best practice to all web editors, encouraging the use of appropriate headings and clearly labelled links
We support accessibility tools for text-resizing and zooming in all modern browsers such as Safari 4, Internet Explorer 7, Google Chrome, Firefox 3.6 and the later versions of these browsers.
Please follow the instructions below for adjusting the zoom or text size in your browser:
For PC users using Explorer 7 select ‘Page’ from the menu bar beneath the search field and click ‘Text size’ to edit the size of the text within your browser.
For PC users using all other browsers you can zoom in on the page you are viewing by holding the CTRL key and pressing the + key. To zoom out simply hold the CTRL key and press the – key.
For Mac users on all browsers you can zoom in on the page you are viewing by holding the Command key and pressing the + key. To zoom out simply hold the Command key and press the – key.
If you are having problems using the website, please contact St James Business Centre via email@example.com.